Friday 24 August 2012

My Most Worn Summer Things

Hey Guys,

Welcome to my most worn summer things tag!
I'm going to make a youtube video on this soon, if you want to see more of these items, but here we go.....

My Most Worn Nail Polish
My favourite summer nail polish has been this gorgeous aqua green/blue from Rimmel. It's called Sky High no 825. I have absolutely loved it on and when I bought it I was like meh. But on, it is a really lovely summery colour which lifts my mood and goes with pretty much anything. Really recommend it :)

My Most Worn Scent 
As you can see I've used quite a bit of this perfume. This was given to me, along with a matching body spray by my boyfriend's mum. It was really nice of her to get me it. Its a really nice, fruity scent from Avon and it's been perfect for summer.

My Most Worn Hair Product

This is the TreSemme heat defence spray and I haven't used this all summer, because I don't generally like to use a lot of product in my hair as it is extremely thick (what a pain!) But I have definitely noticed an improvement in the condition of my hair since I've used it, as it makes it a lot silkier and manageable.

My Most Worn Handbag


This handbag is a year long staple for me! Lol I really can't remember how long I've had it, but it's been perfect for nights out, shopping days, hanging out with friends for years. I occasionally shorten the strap by folding it over and keeping it inside the bag. It does the job, holds quite a lot of stuff, goes with everything, so maybe when I get older I'll get a similar one, like maybe a Chanel..... Hmm wishful thinking. But I really think every girl should have one staple black handbag that can be used day or night. 

My Most Worn Shoes


Now I don't know where you are from, but if you're from Ireland you will know that our summer has been virtually NON-existent!! Haha. So unfortunately my most worn shoes have been plain black pumps from Primark lol. That being said, they go with everything, are comfy and most importantly they shield my little feetsies from the disappointing Irish weather. Aw well, at least they have a pretty bow. :)

My Most Worn Accessory


I absolutely loooovvvveeee this locket I got from my aunt and uncle for my birthday. It's absolutely gorgeous and its a nice little decorative piece which looks good with a white peasant top which I'm wearing today, or a plain black tee, or a nice summery dress. And I love the fact that it has the letter L on it. Means it shouldn't ever get lost haha. I just think it's really cute.

My Most Worn Clothing Item


This was a hard one, because I don't really have just one favourite item of clothing, so for this  Q I picked my favourite multicoloured flowery scarf, which I believe I got in New Look about three years ago. Lol I kind of cheated, but I wear this absolutely every day, and this is the type of scarf that you can fold out and wear as a shawl too, so it's multi-functional. :)

My Most Worn Foundation


I absolutely love this Rimmel Stay Matte foundation. I don't know why exactly but I feel like it just wakes my skin up, and my face feels less tired after I've applied it. I think its because it has cucumber in its formulation. I just really like this and it'll be a good one for when I'm back at uni and I'll need to look more awake. 

My Most Worn Blush/Bronzer



I never actually use bronzer, as I feel with me being so pale it will just look like big muddy streaks on my face. So I go with a nice blusher. I really really like this blusher, as it gives me more of a glow, rather than looking like pink blobs on my cheeks. I do love a Rimmel product, and I fell in love with the packaging and the design, before I had even tried the product. However it hasn't let me down. :D

My Most Worn Lip Product



This is the first lipstick I've even dared to wear in such a long time. I had a bad experience with a red lipstick, which made me look like a child with melted crayon on its face. NOT a good look. However I've really loved this TopShop lipstick and it's called Oh La La, haha awesome! It looks red in the picture but in real life its more of orangey/coral colour and its a bit different for me. Lol being adventurous! And I really like the packaging, it's quite cute. I would definitely recommend the TopShop make up line. 

My Most Worn Mascara


This mascara is, yup you've guessed it, a Rimmel product! Lol, I always go for Rimmel, just because it's good value for money and it's always worked for me, so why change? It just makes my lashes look really long and full as well, and it's been my favourite for a good while now, but I need to look into getting a new one soon. 

My Most Worn Eye shadow


I have actually been loving this Avon palette all summer long. I feel like the colours are very pigmented but you can build them up to get your desired colour. They are suitable for day and night. My favourite combination are the nude colour and the brown. It isn't too dark, but also gives definition to your eyes. 

So there you go guys, my most worn summer items tag! Hope you enjoyed, and I shall talk to you all again soon.

Byeeee

L xox

No comments:

Post a Comment