Tuesday 21 August 2012

A Lil' Bit About Moi :)

Hey Everyone

Bienvenue! Soo you've found my blog; what clever people you are teehee.

Basically this blog post is an introduction to me, my interests, my life and what this blog is gonna be used for, so here goes.....

Hey girls and guys,
My name is Louise, I am 20 years old and I am a student.



This is a picture of me with my parents and my little brother, but more on them later.










You're a student I hear you cry? 
Why indeedly I am. I am currently enrolled at the University of Ulster, Coleraine and i absolutely adore it. I study International Travel and Tourism Management with French and this September I will be entering into my second year.

Its a great course and I've met some absolutely lovely, friendly people so I shall be updating you all about university life as this year progresses.

As you saw above I currently live at home with my delightful, supportive parents and my younger brother Sean. I have a wonderful supportive family unit, and we all get on really well, which I find can be rare in this modern age in which we live. 
Our favourite thing to do together as a family is go to the cinema, as we don't have to talk to one another (noo I'm kidding) 
My dad has brought me to the cinema since before i can remember which is probably why, even at 20 years of age, I still absolutely adore Disney movies.
"But everyone enjoys a good Disney film!"
Not quite like me lol. 
If I'm bored or sick or upset, the first thing I do is watch a Disney movie. It doesn't matter which one, because they all leave me feeling as happy as Larry. 

Dunno who Larry is exactly, but he must be a nice person if people have his name in an expression. I should google that.........

Sorry guys, where was I? 

Oh yeah being happy. 
I'm generally quite a happy friendly person. My boyfriend wouldn't agree though.





This is a picture of us taken at my 20th birthday. Everybody say "Awwwwwww"








His name is Aaron and we have been together for two years and a month today. Lol how time flies. He is sooo supportive and whenever I am homesick when I'm at uni, I know he's just a phone-call away. 

I know people must be thinking, "Why did you keep going out with him when you were going away to university? That's the time when you should be spreading your wings, having fun, being single" I don't mind. I love him to absolute pieces and I would not change one thing about our relationship. We have matured together and he knows he can trust me when I'm away.

Is there anything else I can babble about......?

Oh yeah, interests. 
Like any girl I love shopping, meeting up with friends, spending time with my boyfriend, making youtube videos and generally just doing things any other 20 year old girl would do.

I think that's all I have to say for now guys, I didn't wanna bore you with my first post, but I hope you all stick around for more interesting things, and I will talk to you all soon.

Byeeeeeee

L xox

No comments:

Post a Comment