Wednesday 15 January 2014

My First's ;)

Hi everyone! 

Since I have been very remiss and neglectful of my blog (sorry) I have decided to get back to it with a fun little tag/Q&A type post. 
I'm sure you've seen lots of these on other blogs and by your favourite YouTubers and you'll know how fun they are to watch.
Enjoy guys..... and don't judge too harshly, some of these questions are gonna be embarrassing lol.

First word: I believe my first word was Dada, as I'm sure is most people's first word. But it suited me well as I am a complete and utter Daddy's girl. :)

First teddy: I still have my first teddy and she's not a teddy per se. I got given a stuffed pink girl clown who I imaginatively called Mrs Clown. I was given her shortly after I was born by a relative and she has been through a lot. I remember when I was younger I fell and hurt my knee I made my mum put a matching plaster on Mrs Clown.... She still has the mark where the plaster was lol.

First friend: I always count my cousins my first friends because there are only 4 grandchildren on my mum's side of the family. We have always been close so they were my first experiences of friendships. But my first friend when I got to primary school was a girl called Catherine and we were always so close, so close that we would refer to each other as twins. 

First school crush: I'm not gonna say his name but there was a boy in my class who I quite liked and I think the crush started at age 9/10. He was quite dreamy looking with dark hair and he was tall and played football lol. I actually have a specific memory of school and it was Valentine's day and I was gonna make a card for him and another boy in my class embarrassed me.... :/ fun times.

First kiss: I was a late bloomer and didn't have my first kiss until I was 17, nearly 18. And you'll find out who it was with if you keep reading........ ;)

First celebrity crush: I was quite a big fan of the band S Club Juniors and I used to really fancy Calvin. At the time I was about 11/12 and he was 14/15. I thought it was meant to be but sadly it did not. Lol aw well. 

First boyfriend: Like I said with the first kiss answer, I was a late bloomer. My first kiss was with my first (and only) boyfriend, who I am still with to this day, 3 and a half years later. <3 We were set up by our friends who were dating at the time. I was constantly asking my best friend to help me find someone, because I still hadn't found someone to go to my formal. So she set me up with a guy who I hadn't met and we all went on a double date to see the most awkward movie, Get Him to the Greek. So that was an interesting day..... But the best one ever because we are still together and I'm glad I've only been out with him <3

First job: My first job was babysitting at around 15/16, then I did work experience in a primary for kids with disabilities which was so so much fun when I was 17. Last year I worked as Christmas staff in a hotel restaurant and this year I am doing full time hours in a different hotel restaurant as a placement for my uni work. 

First gig/concert: I think the first ever concert I ever went to was a S Club 7 one. I think it was their last, or one of their last tours and I went with my mum and two cousins. I thought it was so cool because I knew all the words to every song. Then I went to a Scouting for Girls gig when they were starting to be popular when I was maybe 15, I can't exactly remember. 

First car: Even though I am 21 I only passed my driving test in August 2013, a couple of weeks after my birthday, so I haven't been driving for very long. At the minute I share the car with my mum and brother which is VW Golf which I absolutely love. But I am currently trying to save up for my own car, which will hopefully be a Skoda Citigo. 

So there you have it guys, my firsts tag.
I hope you enjoy reading it and I hope to post more frequently than I have been doing.

Have a nice day/evening (depending on when you read this)

Louise xo

No comments:

Post a Comment